| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MILLS SCOFIELD
NOVEMBER 5, 2011  Lessons From BIF-7
Dan Pink, known for his fabulous books A Whole New Mind and Drive , talked about 2010’s two Physics Nobel Prize winners, Andre Geim and Konstantin Novoselov, breakthrough in extremely thin graphene. I’m tired of all the “Woe is America” stuff – we’ve lost our innovation edge, we’re stagnating, etc.
| | MILLS SCOFIELD
NOVEMBER 14, 2010  Gamification in Everything?
As we're at a service stop along I-90 in NY on the way to Maine, my 10yr old daughter, walking on the dark tiles instead of the white tiles on the floor says, "Isn't it amazing how humans can turn everything into a game?" " Wow! As we look at education, healthcare, healthy eating, etc. Not everything in life is a game nor [.].
| || || |
| || || || | MILLS SCOFIELD
NOVEMBER 11, 2010  Incumbentitis - The Anti-Innovation Disease
Well, we've just been through quite an election - out with the ‘old', in with the new - well, somewhat, there were several incumbents re-elected. This isn't a mandate for or against either party; it was a mandate for an economic revolution to get rid of big government and make one that works for the people. Of innovating?
| || || || |
MILLS SCOFIELD  Currency of 21st Century Business? Connections
| FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2010
Sitting behind me at BIF-6 was this nice, unassuming guy. We struck up a conversation. As a result, a wonderful friendship has developed (which is easy to do at BIF). This guy was Michael Lee Stallard. As Michael and I started conversing, the importance of connections to help reframe, reform our world was/is a constant theme. MORE >>
MILLS SCOFIELD  Innovation = People, People, People
| SATURDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2010
Last week's provided great discussion on various tools and processes for innovating. Innovation3: Crowdsourcing, Tools & Culture Summit Jackie Hutter , and I did a workshop on Leading Indicators for Innovation (which I'll share soon). MORE >>
MILLS SCOFIELD  How to Have an Impact without Electricity and the Internet
| TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2012
began traveling to Haiti as a volunteer in 2007 and moved here in 2010
to launch an organization called GOALS. This is a guest post by Kona Shen , Founder of GOALS Haiti , mentioned here. What she has done for youth and their families in Haiti demonstrates courage, compassion, purpose and leadership savvy few CEO’s of any age possess. MORE >>
MILLS SCOFIELD  Management Innovation is Radical
| SATURDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2010
Steve Denning begins his book, The Leader's Guide to Radical Management: Reinventing the Workplace for the 21st Century with a quote from John Hagel, John Seely Brown and Lang Davison 's 2009 Shift Index to lay the foundation of the problem we face: "Remarkably, the return on assets for U.S. Custome [.]. MORE >>
MILLS SCOFIELD  Return on Failure: Why is it so hard to learn?
| SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2010
We've talked about the hypothesis of ROF in Part I and what we can learn from failure in Part II. Now we'll turn to some of the reasons it's so hard to learn from failure. Well, learning isn't easy for many of us period. Is it due to management? To complexity of/in the organizations? MORE >>
-  BIF-6 Summed Up: Optimism-Hope-Trust-Innovation MILLS SCOFIELD | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2010
-  ROF: Return on Failure & Gen-Y, Gen-Z MILLS SCOFIELD | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2010
-  Beware of Facts & Innovation MILLS SCOFIELD | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2010
-  Incumbentitis ? The Anti-Innovation Disease MILLS SCOFIELD | FRIDAY, JULY 8, 2011
-  Micro-Volunteering - Innovation At Its Finest MILLS SCOFIELD | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2010
-  Mentoring: Who really benefits more? MILLS SCOFIELD | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2010
-  Return on Failure: ROF - Experimenting MILLS SCOFIELD | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2010
-  Genecians Journey Into Corporate Giving MILLS SCOFIELD | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2013
-  HR's Strategic Role in Innovation MILLS SCOFIELD | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
-  The Business Plan Fallacy MILLS SCOFIELD | SATURDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2010
-  Return on Failure: The Equation MILLS SCOFIELD | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2010
-  50 Ways to Leave your Lover: Keep Failing Til the Last Thing You Try Is Successful MILLS SCOFIELD | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2011
Leadership Digital can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.