| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW
DECEMBER 7, 2010 Being Persuasive Across Cultural Divides
However, the models can still be a valuable starting point to help you approach your diverse customer base more effectively. In the German, Austrian and Scandinavian branches requests were most successful when the person showed how compliance to their request was consistent with the organisation's official rules and policies.
| | HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW
MAY 11, 2011 Your Diversity Officer Should Be a Cruise Director
I'm uneasy with the idea of affinity groups , the single-dimension networks that are all the rage in the corporate diversity world. Rather than forcing a corporation of clones, affinity groups help maintain some of the outward manifestations of diversity. But woefully insufficient to drive real value from diversity. All good.
| | HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW
SEPTEMBER 15, 2011 Should CIOs Be Compliance Cops?
The Chief Diversity Officer of a Fortune 1000 company wanted to know if email exchanges and digital communications inside the firm reflected any biases or imbalances between senior executives and women and minority employees. Much of this is as straightforward as monitoring compliance with a legal requirement. The CIO acquiesced.
| | BUD TO BOSS
MARCH 14, 2012 Employee social media use: How to minimize your risk
This is a guest post by Jon Strother, Senior Copywriter/Editor and Social Media Manager at Global Compliance. About the author: This article was written by Jon Strother, Senior Copywriter/Editor and Social Media Manager at Global Compliance. You’ve probably heard the stories. But do you know how to minimize that risk?
| || || || |
SIX DISCIPLINES What High-Performing Companies Track
| FRIDAY, APRIL 8, 2011
For example: 71% of higher performers measure compliance
or completion of diversity
plans (52% in lower-performing companies). Want to be a high-performing company? Then track your talent. study on HR metrics by i4cp shows that higher-performing companies are more apt to measure talent-related metrics than lower performers. MORE >>
QASPIRE BLOG The Quest of Better Outcomes: Hierarchy Versus Process
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2010
Periodically, they overhaul their structure, add new positions and assign new/diverse
responsibilities to people. Home Go to QAspire.com Guest Posts Disclaimer The Quest of Better Outcomes: Hierarchy And Process In quest of better outcomes (efficiency, results, productivity, improvements etc.), Because, work flows horizontally. Between teams. MORE >>
LEADERS. BETTER. BRIGHTER. Will You Choose To Lead? A Question for Today’s Workforce
| WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2012
Techniques for influencing others, methodologies for both formal and informal influencing and information and knowledge on various cultures will be required to influence while working with diverse
cultures. Choose To Lead? Question For Today’s Workforce. To build strength in an organization, they need to grow from the ground up. MORE >>
WOMEN ON BUSINESS Is a Corporate Board Seat in Your Future? :: Women on Business
| WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2010
sure that most of us are aware of the current studies that prove that having a diverse
board (at least 30% women representation) contributes directly to a company’s performance. My role on the panel was to speak about how women can promote themselves and increase their credibility and visibility so they can get a board appointment. MORE >>
WOMEN ON BUSINESS Advocacy to Shift Culture
| WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2011
This is very true as it relates to organizations that are working to increase gender diversity
at the leadership levels. Bennett Organizations working on raising awareness of inclusiveness and why it is essential for businesses to survive are well served by advocacy programming. Culture shift is very difficult and ambiguous. Bennett. MORE >>
- IBM Focuses HR on Change HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW | TUESDAY, JANUARY 10, 2012
- How to Onboard a New Manager GREAT LEADERSHIP | FRIDAY, JUNE 25, 2010
- A Four Stage Leadership Development Model GREAT LEADERSHIP | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2010
- New Poll: Employees Don't Trust Their Leaders GREAT LEADERSHIP | SATURDAY, APRIL 17, 2010
- Empowering Women Doesn't Help Them HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW | TUESDAY, JANUARY 31, 2012
- How to be Accountable and Hold Others Accountable GREAT LEADERSHIP | THURSDAY, MAY 6, 2010
- Will Big Data Kill All But the Biggest Retailers? HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2012
- Shift Your Intention, Change the Outcome GREAT LEADERSHIP | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- QAspire Blog 2009 – Essential Posts Redux QASPIRE BLOG | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2009
- 10 Opinions on Performance Reviews GREAT LEADERSHIP | FRIDAY, MAY 21, 2010
- Generations Around the Globe HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW | SATURDAY, APRIL 2, 2011
- HR Chiefs Who Propel Organizational Performance HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2012
- A More Effective Board of Directors HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2012
- Leadership Q&A: When Collaboration Meets Hierarchy and Independence WEEKLY LEADER | MONDAY, MAY 3, 2010
- A Model Stakeholder Strategy from the Garment Industry HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2011
- Leadership Q&A: The Organic Horizon WEEKLY LEADER | TUESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2010
- Leadership Q&A: An Organic Foundation | Weekly Leader WEEKLY LEADER | MONDAY, AUGUST 16, 2010
- Work Life Lead: The Organic Imperative WEEKLY LEADER | SUNDAY, JULY 18, 2010
- Can You Push Diversity Without Creating Resentment? HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2013
- Alternative Selection – Total Benefit of Ownership STRATEGY DRIVEN | TUESDAY, APRIL 19, 2011
- Work Life Lead: A Leader … Who ME? WEEKLY LEADER | TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 2010
Leadership Digital can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.