| || |
| || | LEAD ON PURPOSE
JULY 13, 2009 Providing value
Previous posts have discussed the word 'value' as a verb — the act of appreciating, respecting or esteeming others.
| | MANAGING LEADERSHIP
JULY 17, 2009 A doctor in the house
Some years ago, at an early peak in the frenzy stirred up by the modern leadership movement’s gurus, doctorates in fields generally related to leadership began to appear in universities across the United States. On the one hand, who was qualified to teach it? And it was only a matter of time before this became the overt purpose of these doctorates.
RAVI PRATAP SINGH Ask Your Customers !!!
| WEDNESDAY, JULY 15, 2009
LEAD ON PURPOSE Communicating with customers
| TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2009
When times are good, communicating with customers is easy. Travel budgets are typically flush with cash, optimism abounds and your desire to discuss company direction is high. However, in difficult times one of the first things to drop MORE >>
MANAGING LEADERSHIP Comorbidity
| THURSDAY, JULY 16, 2009
In ordinary daily life, we are encouraged to resist excess, to maintain well-rounded, healthy lifestyles physically, mentally, and emotionally. We go to experts when we find ourselves careening to one or another extreme of a vital characteristic, losing our equilibrium, our perspective, our effectiveness across many aspects of our lives. MORE >>
CROSSDERRY BLOG PM Quote of the Day — Shaquille O'Neal
| WEDNESDAY, JULY 15, 2009
Me shooting 40% at the foul line is just God's way to say nobody's perfect. Posted in PMO Tagged: humility, PM Quote of the Day, Shaq, Shaquille O'Neal MORE >>
- Do looks matter in a leader? A new study says yes.
A university study has identified the physical character traits associated with good managers. Related Content: Leadership – what’s the problem? Decision Making and Overcoming Indecisiveness To what extent does your organisation value Authentic Leadership? free book Visible and invisible leaders. leadership looks MORE >>
- The Dreaded Performance Review | You're Not the Boss of Me YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME | MONDAY, JULY 13, 2009
- Foresight and serendipity MANAGING LEADERSHIP | WEDNESDAY, JULY 15, 2009
- Why I moved to Mead Johnson — macro positives « Crossderry Blog CROSSDERRY BLOG | TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2009
- OK, You Win! You’re the Biggest Troll! Here’s Your Sign MANAGING COMMUNITIES | MONDAY, JULY 13, 2009
- PM Quote of the Day — Edward Tufte CROSSDERRY BLOG | TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2009
- Sailing close to the wind MANAGING LEADERSHIP | TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2009
- PM Quote of the Day — Watts Humphrey CROSSDERRY BLOG | MONDAY, JULY 13, 2009
- Our relocation project — capabilities vs. specs CROSSDERRY BLOG | SUNDAY, JULY 12, 2009
- How I found Mead Johnson and my new role… « Crossderry Blog CROSSDERRY BLOG | SATURDAY, JULY 11, 2009