| || |
| | CHARTERED MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE
SEPTEMBER 11, 2009 HR managers 'should consider Facebook breaks'
Following Portsmouth Council's move to ban staff from social networking after they amassed 572 hours on Facebook in one month, a group of experts have suggested that companies should consider introducing Facebook breaks. Related Content: Job hunting - the single most effective thing to do What's in a personal value and what are mine?
| | ORRIN WOODWARD
SEPTEMBER 9, 2009 Total Success
Here is a clip from a talk given to MonaVie Team members on the importance of building a business community for total success.
| || | ANESE CAVANAUGH
SEPTEMBER 11, 2009 Environment, Joy & Leadership…Are Yours In Sync?
The past couple of weeks have been very busy over here. She’s a very special client and I’m thrilled to have her be the first in the new digs!) The new pad is in downtown St. Charles, right by the river, and surrounded by things that make me very happy; so far, so good. Invitation for you? (If you so choose of course!) Do you feel good?
RAVI PRATAP SINGH Ravi Pratap Singh: Reward Systems – Is “Kerr's Folly” Alive?
| FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2009
MANAGING LEADERSHIP Fear of failure
| FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2009
It is said that Samurai warriors trained specifically to not fear death, in order to clear the way to victory. In a perverse sort of way, that sounds magnificently martial. But it’s wrong. Whether you fear failure, or purge yourself of that fear, you are focusing on yourself, and not the fight into which you enter. So, what do you do? How about us? MORE >>
WOMEN'S LEADERSHIP EXCHANGE Where Do You See Leadership Today?
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2009
Yesterday, I noticed leadership all around me. Justice Sonia Sotomayor took her seat on the Supreme Court. President Obama gave an inspiring speech to school children. Ambassador to Afghanistan Eikenberry told President Karzai not to declare victory without certification among rumors of vote-rigging. explained briefly that I was cofounder of WLE. MORE >>
ANESE CAVANAUGH Bikram, Bootism & Promises to Self…
| THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2009
I was in my Bikram Yoga class this a.m. and as often happens parallels for Bikram and Bootism™ shot up throughout my compressing, stretching, sweating, and breathing. – and wondering why my progress has slowed down, and why I wasn’t enjoying it as much…hmmm…mystery solved.). My results are my doing. For this and for everything else in my life. MORE >>
LEAD ON PURPOSE Guest Post: Talk is Cheap!
| TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2009
Make communication with employees your priority during times of economic adversity. By Albert J. Weatherhead. If you're a business leader, you don't have to confront tough economic times alone. You have incredibly knowledgeable and MORE >>
- Waking up at work MANAGING LEADERSHIP | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2009
- PM Quote of the Day — Erma Bombeck CROSSDERRY BLOG | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2009
- Acknowledge Personal Milestone Events ERIC JACOBSON | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2009
- A new Leadership Development Carnival LEAD ON PURPOSE | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2009
- Wandering in to work MANAGING LEADERSHIP | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2009
- Distinction Between Issues and Problems and How to Deal With Them SELF HELP ZEN | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2009
- Think About What You Liked ERIC JACOBSON | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2009
- IN COMMEMORATION 9/11: The Strength to Begin Again WOMEN IN THE LEAD | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2009
- Book Review: Emotional Capitalists – The New Leaders MANAGING LEADERSHIP | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2009
- Glad To Be a Part of blogchai Family UTPAL WRITES | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2009
- Close Your Door ERIC JACOBSON | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2009
- WOMEN: RISKS.are you afraid of them? WOMEN IN THE LEAD | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2009
- Join the GTY Project on Linkedin STEVE FARBER | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2009
- Eleven Qualities to Hunt for While Interviewing a Potential Manager UTPAL WRITES | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2009
- Help Your Employees Learn From Their Mistakes ERIC JACOBSON | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2009
- Can I Join You in the Pool – A Question that Muslim Women Are. WOMEN IN THE LEAD | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2009
- (Yet Another) Extreme Leadership Educator STEVE FARBER | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2009
- What an Energy-Rich Project Leader Does to Make the Project a Success UTPAL WRITES | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2009
- Ask For Help ERIC JACOBSON | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2009
- 10 (Super Fun!) Ways You Can Kill Your Online Community MANAGING COMMUNITIES | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2009
- Join Us in Dubai? STEVE FARBER | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2009
- Everyday Status Meeting – An Absolute Project Killer | Utpal Writes UTPAL WRITES | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2009
- What Lessons Did You Learn From Your Last Project That Failed? UTPAL WRITES | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2009
- Distinction Between Issues And Problems And How To Deal With Them UTPAL WRITES | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2009
- Leadership Development Carnival – September 2009 UTPAL WRITES | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2009
- I’m Attending IZEAFest 2009 in Orlando (October 1-4) MANAGING COMMUNITIES | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2009