| || |
| || || || | QASPIRE BLOG
OCTOBER 17, 2009 Happy Diwali 2009
It's that time of the year when our hearts are filled with love and warmth – I wish all readers of this blog, a “VERY HAPPY DIWALI”. Literally, Diwali means an “array of lights” and it reminds us to light a lamp of love in our hearts
| || || || |
MANAGING COMMUNITIES Social Media Business Forum: One Day Only: Today in Durham, NC
| FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2009
Conferences, conferences, conferences! Well, after IZEAFest and Blog World Expo, this should be my last one for a while. Social Media Business Forum is today at the North Carolina Central University School of Education in Durham, North Carolina. I’m going to be on a pair panels during the first half of the day. From 9:00 AM [.]. MORE >>
- Are you celebrating the Beth Tweddle's in your company?
There are many talented Beth Tweddle's in your company that deserve and warrant your praise just as much as the high profile Jenson Button's of your world. So make that your task for the day. Find an unsung hero in your company and show your appreciation for the work they do. date for your diary: Q&A Christopher Bones, Friday 4 May 11.00-12.00 MORE >>
BUILDING PERSONAL STRENGTH Personal Strength
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2009
"Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle, Greek philosopher (B.C. We aren’t born with this efficient hard-wiring. Do what, then? MORE >>
QASPIRE BLOG Managers, Nurture Creativity. Don't Kill It!
| THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2009
Bob, the project manager, was busy communicating with client via MSN Messenger, his eyes focused on the computer screen and fingers fiercely hitting the keyboard a fine synchrony with his brain. Jay, the team member, approach Bob with a MORE >>
YOUR VOICE OF ENCOURAGEMENT Father of the Century: Dick Hoyt
| MONDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2009
Some challenges are so great that they bring us to our knees. This remarkable story about father-son team, Dick and Rick Hoyt, proves that we can create our own success - despite overwhelming obstacles MORE >>
- When Change Hits “Upside the Head” YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2009
- WOMEN: "The Danger of a Single Story" WOMEN IN THE LEAD | MONDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2009
- Lead Through Personal Relationships ERIC JACOBSON | MONDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2009
- Do You Manage Your Offshore Software Solutions Business This Way? UTPAL WRITES | SATURDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2009
- We Are a Part of a Much Greater Picture: Our Passion is an Indicator WOMEN IN THE LEAD | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2009
- WOMEN: Moments in Your Day WOMEN IN THE LEAD | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2009
- Admit Your Mistakes ERIC JACOBSON | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2009
- Clearly Communicate Change ERIC JACOBSON | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2009
- 5 Questions; 5 Minutes of Thinking and Tons of Accomplishments. UTPAL WRITES | MONDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2009
- Twenty Two Traits Of Procrastinating Software Developers (Who. UTPAL WRITES | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2009
Leadership Digital can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.