| || |
| || | MANAGING LEADERSHIP
JANUARY 1, 2010 A Baker’s Dozen plus one for 2010
It is time to offer a list of recommended additions to your daily reading list – sources that have found their way firmly on to mine over the past year. Some have clear staying power, and others are new, but promise to be keepers. hope you will bookmark this page and give them all a thorough visit over the next week or so. The Frog Blog , by Fred H.
| || | MANAGING COMMUNITIES
DECEMBER 30, 2009 My Epic Blog World & New Media Expo 2009 Recap
For the second consecutive year, I made the pilgrimage to the holy land that is Las Vegas for Blog World & New Media Expo, which ran from October 15-17. Attending conferences like this is always a reunion of sorts where I hang out with people I already know and meet people face to face for the [.].
| || || || |
BUILDING PERSONAL STRENGTH Elastic Time - A New Year's Wish
| WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2009
Steve Martin’s new movie, “It's Complicated,” is now in theaters. romantic comedy, it also stars Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin. Tomorrow is New Year's Day. Maybe I'll go see it. New Years always makes me think about the passage of time. The usual thoughts about how quickly time seems to pass sometimes. The second day seemed like five days. MORE >>
YOUR VOICE OF ENCOURAGEMENT Responsibility - Will You Accept the Role to Do What Needs to Be Done?
| MONDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2009
It's tempting to say "no" when faced with one more thing that needs to be done. But you have the strength within you to accept the task and do something excellent. These insights can help you figure out when to accept new roles MORE >>
WOMEN IN THE LEAD WOMEN: Shared Wisdom
| FRIDAY, JANUARY 1, 2010
Bestever Have you ever noticed that the great thinkers, sages and doers in history are in dialogue with us sharing their wisdom with us -if we just pay attention? Once you tune in your ears to listen, they seem to be constantly MORE >>
BUILDING PERSONAL STRENGTH Max - My Role Model for PATIENCE
| SUNDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2009
My favorite definition for patience: the willingness to wait until the best time to take action. The hard thing about patience is that most of us don't want to wait. We want to say something NOW. We want to do something NOW. We want results NOW. Now I'm not saying you should put things off, procrastinate. His name is Max. I know he's hungry. MORE >>
SURVIVE YOUR PROMOTION Free Goal Planning Toolkit!
| WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2009
To help you start off 2010 right I am offering a four part goal planning toolkit completely free! Just add your name to my mailing list and I will send you the templates including: Personal SWOT Analysis Exercise; SMART Goal Planning MORE >>
- Orrin Woodward Leadership Team :: New Updated Top 25 Leadership. ORRIN WOODWARD | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2009
- Have A Great New Year ERIC JACOBSON | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2009
- Thanks for your contributions in 2009! MANAGING LEADERSHIP | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2009
- Albert Jay Nock - Our Enemy the State ORRIN WOODWARD | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2009
- AWARENESS - The Present Is A Gift BUILDING PERSONAL STRENGTH | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2009
- Need Web Hosting for Your Community? Please Check Out iFroggy Hosting MANAGING COMMUNITIES | SATURDAY, DECEMBER 26, 2009
- Make 2010 Your Best Year by Expanding Your Self-Image YOUR VOICE OF ENCOURAGEMENT | FRIDAY, JANUARY 1, 2010
- Informal Learning At Workplace 7 SELF HELP ZEN | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2009
- Tony Robbins' Pillar #1 - Focus on Your Core Motivation BUILDING PERSONAL STRENGTH | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2009
- Time & Chance TONY MAYO | MONDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2009
- Striking a Balance - A Contrast in Coaches: Skip Prosser and Urban. YOUR VOICE OF ENCOURAGEMENT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2009
- Energy ala Kineticom STEVE FARBER | FRIDAY, JANUARY 1, 2010
- Tony Robbins' Pllar #2 - Empower Yourself with the Best Tools BUILDING PERSONAL STRENGTH | FRIDAY, JANUARY 1, 2010
- Aligning Team Goals with Organizational Objectives « Survive Your. SURVIVE YOUR PROMOTION | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2009
- People Skills - Are They Born or Made? MANAGEMENT IS A JOURNEY | MONDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2009
- Ravi Pratap Singh: Sharing Success – Secret of a Winning Team! RAVI PRATAP SINGH | MONDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2009
- Acceptance: We Live in Primitive Times BUILDING PERSONAL STRENGTH | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2009
- But I don't want a POS… SURVIVE YOUR PROMOTION | FRIDAY, JANUARY 1, 2010
- Informal Learning At Workplace 7 UTPAL WRITES | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2009
- Social Media Guidelines for Employees RAVI PRATAP SINGH | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2009
Leadership Digital can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.