| || |
| | MANAGING LEADERSHIP
SEPTEMBER 4, 2009 What we want from work
Our relationship with work is peculiar and complicated. We work to maintain ourselves, of course, but that maintenance is at least as important psychically as it is physically. But are we not to be permitted ambitions beyond that? So what sort of approach should we take to our expectations for and from ourselves at work? Please do join in. Try it!
| || | WOMEN'S LEADERSHIP EXCHANGE
SEPTEMBER 3, 2009 Can Confusion Lead to Clarity?
Is it just me, or do you feel in the midst of a world of confusion? Nothing seems to be as we believe it should be. Just when you think you may be able to get control, the rug gets pulled out from you. Some economists report that we are pulling out of the recession, yet few are shopping and people's pockets are empty. emotional upset? storm?
| | LEAD ON PURPOSE
AUGUST 29, 2009 Don't hesitate
Just do it The famous Nike advertising campaign taught us to just do it! When an opportunity arises, it's a wise person who takes advantage. Why does it seem so difficult, so risky at times to jump at new opportunities
| || || || |
MANAGING LEADERSHIP Doing the math
| THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2009
On occasion we reflect on our lives and wonder who we are, how we can define the kind of person we have been, what we have contributed, what we amount to. Not a bad exercise – and all the better for the doing of it. One thing we should learn is that we are not really the sum of our successes. How many of you do that with your successes? MORE >>
WOMEN IN THE LEAD WOMEN: Committing to YOUR MISSION
| FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2009
istock_000005179233small Some years ago, I was working as a strategic partner with a Fortune 100 company. Within the company, there were lots of people putting themselves and their work in the limelight on an issue that was popular at MORE >>
MANAGING COMMUNITIES Were You a Forum Spammer? Looking to Redeem Yourself and Get Back on the Right Side? Start Here
| MONDAY, AUGUST 31, 2009
photo credit: brownpau In July, I discussed the Sports Legends Challenge saga a bit and I posted an investigative piece on my personal blog outlining the unethical tactics they used. Suffice to say, it’s spam, spam and more spam. Not just spam, but devious, misleading spam. And tons of it. But, I got to thinking… let’s [.]. MORE >>
LEAD ON PURPOSE Top 100 leadership blog
| FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2009
Top 100 blogs The Daily Reviewer has name the Lead on Purpose blog one of the top 100 leadership blogs. It is a tremendous honor to be named to this list with other great blogs such as Seth's Blog, Management Excellence, The Best Horse MORE >>
MANAGING LEADERSHIP Castigating capitalism
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2009
There appears to be a lot of excoriating of liberal free-market capitalism going on lately. And not just on a macro-level. The presumption that the supposedly inherent evils of this philosophy have been exposed by the current financial crisis is being reflected at various levels and in sundry spheres of society – and even in our workplaces. Enjoy! MORE >>
- Punishment 10 SELF HELP ZEN | SATURDAY, AUGUST 29, 2009
- Take Charge of How Your Community Members Perceive You MANAGING COMMUNITIES | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2009
- Interview with the Cranky Product Manager LEAD ON PURPOSE | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2009
- Chronic stress damages brain. Relaxation heals it. TONY MAYO | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2009
- Formatting The PC 10 SELF HELP ZEN | SUNDAY, AUGUST 30, 2009
- The Freebie is Back STEVE FARBER | SUNDAY, AUGUST 30, 2009
- WOMEN: Getting UNSTUCK WOMEN IN THE LEAD | SUNDAY, AUGUST 30, 2009
- Tailor Your Motivation Techniques ERIC JACOBSON | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2009
- Ravi Pratap Singh: Positional Power and Personal Power RAVI PRATAP SINGH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2009
- How Do You Know Your Team Is Motivated 30 UTPAL WRITES | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2009
- Personal Responsibility in Leadership Serves All WOMEN IN THE LEAD | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2009
- Support Mentoring ERIC JACOBSON | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2009
- Memorializing mendacity MANAGING LEADERSHIP | MONDAY, AUGUST 31, 2009
- Twenty Traits Of Software Project Sponsors Who Have The Power To. UTPAL WRITES | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2009
- Lead By Example ERIC JACOBSON | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2009
- Teach Something New ERIC JACOBSON | MONDAY, AUGUST 31, 2009
- Don't Take All The Credit ERIC JACOBSON | SATURDAY, AUGUST 29, 2009
- Listen Carefully ERIC JACOBSON | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2009
Leadership Digital can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.