| || |
| | MANAGING COMMUNITIES
MAY 3, 2009 Promoting Your Forums Through Twitter
When I wanted to look into the benefits of using Twitter to promote your forums, I did an account search, looking for words like forums, forum, boards, board, community, etc. The most followed account at the time, back in March, was the rkforums account, for the Raisingkids Forums. They are part of the UKfamily.co.uk network, [.].
| || || | ANESE CAVANAUGH
MAY 2, 2009 Dare to Participate – Be a Team Player!
Work with your team. Talk about what’s going on. Be open about it. Invite them into the conversation. Tell the truth (be aware of and response-able for your impact here.) Brainstorm solutions. Give them ownership for creating solutions that will help you move through challenges together.
| || || || |
MANAGING COMMUNITIES Guest Post on ProBlogger: “Enhance and Grow Your Online Community Through Appreciation”
| THURSDAY, MAY 7, 2009
Over at ProBlogger, Darren Rowse was kind enough to allow me to provide a guest post that I titled “Enhance and Grow Your Online Community Through Appreciation. In the post, I discuss how simple acts of appreciation can have noteworthy impact on the growth of your community. MORE >>
CROSSDERRY BLOG PM Quote of the Day — WC Fields
| SATURDAY, MAY 2, 2009
Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. Posted in Random Tagged: Attitude, PM Quote of the Day MORE >>
- Thinking Positive Yields Good News
You may laugh at "The Secret" but I don't. If you're a skeptic, you might want to reconsider. Okay okay, I happen to come by optimism naturally. My Dad was the President of the Optimist Club in Spry, PA. and I'm not kidding. Just like anyone else, I am sometimes overcome by fear. But I fight it tooth and nail by staying in the present moment. MORE >>
ANESE CAVANAUGH Dare to Grow – Invest in Yourself and Your Team!
| MONDAY, MAY 4, 2009
Develop yourself and your people – NOW. Now is the time to take advantage of some of the space you may have in your schedules and bandwidth to actually develop the people in your company. Whatever the case, give them tools, resources and space to do so. It inspires people to be better at working with each other. MORE >>
RAVI PRATAP SINGH Twitoaster
| SATURDAY, MAY 2, 2009
- Benefits vs. Disbenefits « Crossderry Blog CROSSDERRY BLOG | SATURDAY, MAY 2, 2009
- Preparing to win LEAD ON PURPOSE | MONDAY, MAY 4, 2009
- Dare to Expand – Stop Resisting! ANESE CAVANAUGH | WEDNESDAY, MAY 6, 2009
- Kindle RAVI PRATAP SINGH | TUESDAY, MAY 5, 2009
- How do you judge character? CROSSDERRY BLOG | SUNDAY, MAY 3, 2009
- Dare to Shift Your Mindset – Appreciate! ANESE CAVANAUGH | FRIDAY, MAY 8, 2009
- PM Quote of the Day — Chinese Proverb CROSSDERRY BLOG | SUNDAY, MAY 3, 2009
- Isn't a “disbenefit” really just a cost? « Crossderry Blog CROSSDERRY BLOG | MONDAY, MAY 4, 2009
- PM Quote of the Day — Frank Capra CROSSDERRY BLOG | MONDAY, MAY 4, 2009
- Manager-Leader Gap in IT Strategy CROSSDERRY BLOG | MONDAY, MAY 4, 2009
- PM Quote of the Day — Akio Morita CROSSDERRY BLOG | TUESDAY, MAY 5, 2009
- Deming and Project Management CROSSDERRY BLOG | TUESDAY, MAY 5, 2009
- PM Quote of the Day — Arnold Palmer CROSSDERRY BLOG | WEDNESDAY, MAY 6, 2009
- The SAP/Oracle Choice re: Integration CROSSDERRY BLOG | WEDNESDAY, MAY 6, 2009
- PM Quote of the Day — Jane Austen CROSSDERRY BLOG | WEDNESDAY, MAY 6, 2009
- Is the PMBOK Guide a standard if it is always changing. CROSSDERRY BLOG | FRIDAY, MAY 8, 2009
- PM Quote of the Day — Anonymous CROSSDERRY BLOG | FRIDAY, MAY 8, 2009
Leadership Digital can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.