| || |
| || | MANAGING LEADERSHIP
AUGUST 24, 2009 Multiple intelligences
As we’ve talked about gadgets over the past week , we’ve seen the daily organizers and planners that I have found myself using decrease in size and number while simultaneously increasing in capability, flexibility, and usability. Short message service (SMS) – simple text messaging which can include multimedia features. An expense tracker. Gmail.
| || | LEAD ON PURPOSE
AUGUST 25, 2009 Value comes from work
Have you ever noticed that (in most cases) when you receive something for free you put less value on it than you otherwise would?
| || || || |
ORRIN WOODWARD Tim Hawkins - The Government Can
| TUESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2009
Tim Hawkins is the best clean comedian out there and Laurie and I enjoy watching his videos. His one liners have become classics in the Woodward family repartee. Here is one of his best music videos. Enjoy! God Bless, Orrin Woodward MORE >>
MANAGING LEADERSHIP Courting confusion
| WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 26, 2009
So, in the course of the past week or so, we’ve geeked up pretty thoroughly – lots of gadgets and applications and each with its intricately rationalized time and place. And now it’s only fair to ask, where has it gotten us? What’s the point? What does all of this do for us that we lacked before? No evidence that they extend our grasp.”. Do they? MORE >>
- 10 reasons why you should submit articles to The Management Blog
The CMI has over 80,000 members, all with unique skills and experience that I'd love to be able to share with the rest of the community. Submitting an article to The Management Blog is a great way of sharing your knowledge and improving your own exposure and personal branding. You are not watching this post, click to start watching. MORE >>
MANAGING COMMUNITIES Does Your Community Receive a Lot of Traffic From Social Bookmarking, Networking or Sharing Sites? Install WP Greet Box
| MONDAY, AUGUST 24, 2009
Does your online community receive a lot of traffic from sites that are big on link sharing? For example: Social bookmarking sites like delicious and StumbleUpon. Social news sites like Digg. Social networking sites like Facebook and MySpace. Microblogging services like Twitter. Social aggregators like FriendFeed. MORE >>
ORRIN WOODWARD Federal Reserve - An Honest Dollar?
| MONDAY, AUGUST 24, 2009
In 1913 there were two big issues in our Congress. The enacting of the Federal Reserve and the introduction of a Federal Income Tax. Who said the number 13 was unlucky? They may be on to something. Ron Paul states that our dollar is MORE >>
- Disaster-Prone Business Organizations 30 SELF HELP ZEN | TUESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2009
- Never say, “It's Just Semantics.” | Top Executive Coaching with. TONY MAYO | SATURDAY, AUGUST 22, 2009
- I’m Speaking at Social Media Business Forum in Durham, North Carolina on October 23 MANAGING COMMUNITIES | FRIDAY, AUGUST 28, 2009
- Why SAP ramp-ups are hard to get into CROSSDERRY BLOG | MONDAY, AUGUST 24, 2009
- Can I Join You in the Pool – A Question that Muslim Women Are. WOMEN IN THE LEAD | SATURDAY, AUGUST 22, 2009
- Learn Legal Terms Quickly ERIC JACOBSON | FRIDAY, AUGUST 28, 2009
- Ravi Pratap Singh: Customer Delight - A Case Study RAVI PRATAP SINGH | SATURDAY, AUGUST 22, 2009
- PM Quote of the Day — Anatole France CROSSDERRY BLOG | MONDAY, AUGUST 24, 2009
- Stepping Up Into Leadership WOMEN IN THE LEAD | TUESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2009
- Get A Second Read On Your Important Documents ERIC JACOBSON | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 26, 2009
- Networked MANAGING LEADERSHIP | TUESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2009
- Be Visible ERIC JACOBSON | TUESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2009
- Hire To Complement, Not To Duplicate ERIC JACOBSON | MONDAY, AUGUST 24, 2009
- Provide Constructive Feedback ERIC JACOBSON | SUNDAY, AUGUST 23, 2009
- Do This Exercise With Your Team/Department ERIC JACOBSON | THURSDAY, AUGUST 27, 2009
- Plan A Job Learning Day Each Month ERIC JACOBSON | SATURDAY, AUGUST 22, 2009
- Creating clarity MANAGING LEADERSHIP | THURSDAY, AUGUST 27, 2009
- Equipped for the job MANAGING LEADERSHIP | FRIDAY, AUGUST 28, 2009
Leadership Digital can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.