| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | LEADING BLOG
JANUARY 11, 2012 What You Need to Know About Why People Fail
Weak energy Success takes energy. “There are thousands of books on success. But very few on failure,” begins Siimon Reynolds in Why People Fail. Yet mastering failure is surely a vital step in achieving your aims, hopes, and dreams.”. He is passionately driven to take the "taboo" out of failure. They are: 1. Optimism), Are you calm?
| || || |
| | LEADING BLOG
FEBRUARY 13, 2012 Nine Reasons Managers Struggle
Focus all your energy on achieving results. Managers who try to be popular often lose their focus and waste energy. Former CEO and president of Verison Wireless, Denny Strigl explores nine specific behaviors that leaders do and don’t do that make them serious performers, marginal performers, or failures. They Have the Wrong Focus.
| | LEADING BLOG
APRIL 20, 2012 Restoring Your Ability to Choose
Withdraw earlier deposits to prevent them from building up negative energy in your account. We all like to think we are in charge of our choices. But the fact is that most of the time we are reacting, not choosing. Most of what we label choice is habit. We’re really on automatic. It can even lead us to think that we have no choice.
| | LEADING BLOG
JULY 9, 2012 Top Companies are Guided by these Three Best Principles
Here’s another thing we all know: Because our people are free moral agents, they will not robotically assent and bring their energy to bear on the situation. Jim Shaffer, author of The Leadership Solution , believes that top companies are guided by these three best principles: They value their people. The CEO is the communication champion.
| | LEADING BLOG
MARCH 12, 2013 Leadership and the Art of Struggle: 5 Things You Can Do
It can also help us to discover our purpose and meaning and develop the adaptive energy necessary to sustain our leadership for a lifetime. Struggle is a part of any human endeavor and leadership is no different. The problem is we view struggle as a negative. But struggle is how we grow. We like to think of our leaders as flawless.
| || || || |
LEADING BLOG True North Groups
| WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2011
Ability to commit time and energy
to the group. You can’t do it alone. We often try to, imagining that we can see and know the things we need to know without the discerning eye of a outside point of view. We need them to help us become better leaders in our work, our communities, and our families.” It’s easy to get off track. MORE >>
LEADING BLOG All In: It’s Culture that Drives Results
| TUESDAY, APRIL 10, 2012
Your people have more energy
and creativity to give. In the New York Times , Stephen I. Sadove , chairman and chief executive of Saks Inc., explains that it is culture that drives results: It starts with leadership at the top, which drives a culture. And that then drives results. They’re focused on the bottom line. But belief is key. MORE >>
LEADING BLOG Think Like a Futurist
| FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2012
Our life’s energy
is spent negotiating the space in between, a place in which we find purpose, meaning, and possibility. Thinking like a futurist isn’t a magical process. If it were, we would be a lot better at it. Practically, it is about creativity. Any good book on “future thinking” should help you do just that. This is the key idea. MORE >>
LEADING BLOG 7 Essential Attributes for Picking Good Leaders
| FRIDAY, MAY 13, 2011
It gives followers a sense that their interests are being looked after, and this creates positive energy
. leader’s passion or drive is important because it creates positive energy
. High energy
and enthusiasm are signs of passion but the trick is to determine where that fire comes from and is the leader in it just for themselves. MORE >>
LEADING BLOG 5 Leadership Lessons: What if You Could Take Control of Your Life with One Decision?
| TUESDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2011
We were not put on earth to carry other people’s negative energy
, nor were we created to burden others with ours.” Instead you’re allowing someone to tease you into a battle that’s not yours to fight, thus diverting your energy
from the play you’re meant to run. You give energy
to what is right about them. The decision is ours. MORE >>
- 10 Ways to Make Others Shine LEADING BLOG | FRIDAY, JANUARY 28, 2011
- Too Many Bosses, Too Few Leaders LEADING BLOG | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2011
- Innovation at Bell Labs LEADING BLOG | THURSDAY, JUNE 28, 2012
- InsideOut Enneagram LEADING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, MAY 23, 2012
- The Secret of the Great Workplace LEADING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2011
- Hacking the Creative Process LEADING BLOG | TUESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2011
- Tipping Sacred Cows or How We Unwittingly Turn Our Virtues Into Vices LEADING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20, 2013
- Work-Life Balance? LEADING BLOG | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2011
- We Blame the 1%, But Still Call Them Our Leaders LEADING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2011
- 7 Important Personal Qualities that Build Power LEADING BLOG | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2010
- Steve Jobs 1955-2011 LEADING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2011
- 4 Lessons from the Toyota Crisis LEADING BLOG | FRIDAY, JUNE 3, 2011
- First Look: Leadership Books for January 2012 LEADING BLOG | SUNDAY, JANUARY 1, 2012
- 5 Leadership Lessons: Finding the Right Leader LEADING BLOG | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2010
- Leading Views: The Star Follower LEADING BLOG | THURSDAY, MAY 17, 2012
- Are You Up, Down, or Sideways? LEADING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2011
- First Look: Leadership Books for March 2012 LEADING BLOG | THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012
- LeadershipNow 140: April 2013 Compilation LEADING BLOG | TUESDAY, APRIL 30, 2013
- Transforming an Ordinary Moment into a TouchPoint LEADING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8, 2011
- Does Your Wellbeing Need a Boost? LEADING BLOG | FRIDAY, JUNE 24, 2011
- LeadershipNow 140: April 2012 Compilation LEADING BLOG | MONDAY, APRIL 30, 2012
- Got Drama? LEADING BLOG | TUESDAY, MAY 24, 2011
- Frances Hesselbein: To Serve is To Live LEADING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2011
- Manage Through Ego and Conflict LEADING BLOG | MONDAY, APRIL 25, 2011
- Making the Transition From Bud to Boss LEADING BLOG | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2011
- Opportunity Screams LEADING BLOG | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2010
Leadership Digital can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.