| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | QASPIRE BLOG
MAY 8, 2012 [Goal, Products] Improvement: Show Them The Results
We buy into products for which we perceive experience to be positive. Set improvement goals: Once a reasonable buy-in for improvement exists, set goals on what needs to be achieved. Involve them and set them free: Once broad goals are established, set people free. We support causes that deliver positive results.
| | QASPIRE BLOG
JANUARY 2, 2011 [Goal, Products] A Worthy Goal for 2011 and Beyond
Home Go to QAspire.com Guest Posts Disclaimer A Worthy Goal for 2011 and Beyond New year brings with it new predictions, agendas, resolutions and trends. One thing that remains constant (and has remained constant) is “Excellence” – which is at the core of the success of any organization, product, service or an individual.
| || || |
| | QASPIRE BLOG
JANUARY 16, 2011 [Goal, Products] Gandhi, Leadership And A Fews Lessons On Simplicity
When leaders are absolutely clear of their vision, goals and the means to attain those, they can simplify things a great deal. Simplicity within a team is a product of leading them well. recently visited Sabarmati Ashram , one of the residences of Gandhi, where we got a glimpse into Gandhi’s life as a national leader. Don’t Kill It!
| || | QASPIRE BLOG
JANUARY 12, 2011 [Goal, Products] Quality? Excellence? What?
We develop our products and services in line with the demands of our customers. Bottom line : Pursuing excellence is a worthy goal. Home Go to QAspire.com Guest Posts Disclaimer Quality? Excellence? was casually discussing quality and excellence with one of my old friends. It is driven by external demands. So, how are they related?
| || || || |
QASPIRE BLOG [Goal, Products] Leadership, Self-Awareness and A Story
| SUNDAY, APRIL 15, 2012
If our goal
as students, professionals and seekers is to express ourselves fully in our chosen area of pursuit, all recognitions and extrinsic rewards become a by-product
. Last week, I delivered a talk at a leading b-school and interacted with final year MBA students who are now ready for their first jobs. He went on to do his M.S MORE >>
QASPIRE BLOG [Goal, Products] The Other Side of Appreciation
| SUNDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2012
Appreciation is a by-product
. Focus on inner satisfaction of doing your work in the best possible way and let appreciation be a by-product
. The work you are appreciated for should meet the goal
. [Note: This post is a continuation of thoughts from my earlier post “ Building Engaged Teams with Power of Appreciation ”]. MORE >>
QASPIRE BLOG [Goal, Products] In Communication, Substance Comes First
| MONDAY, AUGUST 1, 2011
Style is a by-product
. Style is not the goal
, but a by-product
of our communication is to serve a purpose and have a stronger impact. Services world revolves around communication. In projects/initiatives, knowledge has to be transferred, issues have to discussed and expectations have to be managed. Be yourself. MORE >>
QASPIRE BLOG [Goal, Products] 'Their Work' Versus 'My Work'
| SUNDAY, AUGUST 29, 2010
Instead what I believe and follow is that one should work for betterment of project / product
. That’s when you donate for the purpose of making a product
more matured. And according to me that comes when you work for the Product
/ Project and not with an idea of My work OR Their (boss / company) work. For the company. MORE >>
QASPIRE BLOG [Goal, Products] Quality & Improvement: From “Experience” to “Advocacy”
| TUESDAY, JULY 27, 2010
So, quality is a moving target – each time a customer comes back to you, you need to deliver similar or better quality (of products
, services and experience), you need to demonstrate improvement, care enough about them, stay on top of market trends and keep changing the rules of the game (innovation). few weeks later, you go there again. MORE >>
- [Goal, Products] Quality: Setting Right Goals QASPIRE BLOG | SUNDAY, JANUARY 22, 2012
- [Goal, Products] Make Sure to Learn from Your…. Successes QASPIRE BLOG | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2012
- [Goal, Products] Coaching Culture: The Art and Science of Success #IndiaHRChat QASPIRE BLOG | WEDNESDAY, JULY 31, 2013
- [Goal, Products] The Booker Award: Books I Love QASPIRE BLOG | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2012
- [Goal, Products] What We Need The Most in 2012? QASPIRE BLOG | SUNDAY, JANUARY 1, 2012
- [Goal, Products] Great Quotes: Making Ideas Happen by Scott Belsky QASPIRE BLOG | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2013
- [Goal, Products] QAspire Blog 2012: Essential Posts Redux QASPIRE BLOG | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 26, 2012
- [Goal, Products] #QUALITYtweet at Reflection Leadership (Thanks to Tom Glover) QASPIRE BLOG | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2010
- [Goal, Products] Quality and Quantity – Compliance and Excellence QASPIRE BLOG | FRIDAY, JANUARY 8, 2010
- [Goal, Products] QAspire Blog: Practical Insights on Quality, Management. QASPIRE BLOG | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2010
- [Goal, Products] A Round Up of My Writing in June 2010 QASPIRE BLOG | THURSDAY, JULY 1, 2010
Leadership Digital can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.