| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | JASON WOMACK
MARCH 14, 2011 [Planning] Just 1 Little Secret You Can Use Today
300 seconds to think, and plan and visualize success. Start your day by thinking about the day. If possible, sit down at your desk or (even better, in a conference room or quiet office) and "imagine" it's 5:30 or so in the afternoon. What can you imagine will have happened over the next 8 (or 10, or 12!) hours? What did you work on?
| | JASON WOMACK
MAY 25, 2011 [Planning] 3 habits to a more productive year
Do you start each day with a plan for action? Most people do. Whether they make a to do list or leave emails in their inbox to work on throughout the day, they have some way to manage their tasks and projects. Each day, however, we manage more than just time. We manage conversations, meetings and interruptions. This sets you up for success.
| || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
JASON WOMACK [Planning] Do you plan on giving a speech that could change the world?
| MONDAY, AUGUST 23, 2010
JASON WOMACK [Planning] That's a C-47 over Omaha Beach, 7 June 2011
| SUNDAY, JUNE 12, 2011
, Debrief the Plan
, and Plan
Some More. In almost everything I read, saw and talked about, the fact remained that the actual "day" of the landing was preceded by hundreds of days of planning
, thousands of hours of training, and countless sleepless nights by organizers wanting to be as prepared as possible. MORE >>
JASON WOMACK [Planning] Is your mind already made up? For the "worst"?
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 25, 2011
a life-long, dream trip to visit Normandy, France. will arrive in Paris on 4 June, and make my way toward the coast. Since teaching high school history (starting in 1995) I have wanted to be in this area of the world on an anniversary of D-Day, June 6th. And now, I'm going to take this trip. Thanks for the photo. . Bye. . MORE >>
JASON WOMACK [Planning] FBR (Friday Book Review): My Life In Leadership, by Frances Hesselbein
| SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2011
Within 7 days of meeting her, I had set up a 4-session presentation series at a local high school to talk about my career path, and entrepreneurship as an "option" while planning
for summer, college and beyond. To achieve greatness: Start where you are, Use what you have, Do what you can. Arthur Ashe. . . Title : My Life In Leadership. MORE >>
JASON WOMACK [Planning] Do you know how to get "there?"
| SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2012
Every day I get to work with people as they develop plans
to get to their "there." Please vote, below, and let me know about your plan
! Where's yours? For the top answer, I'm going to create something (a video and an article series) on how to get there faster. hope you'll vote! MITs - Most Important Things MORE >>
- [Planning] #CoffeeChat in Zurich, on 11/7/2012 JASON WOMACK | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2012
- [Planning] Predictability: When I get it right JASON WOMACK | TUESDAY, AUGUST 9, 2011
- [Planning] Track it, change it JASON WOMACK | THURSDAY, JUNE 2, 2011
- [Planning] 3 August 2011 - Canton, Ohio - Mastering Workplace Performance JASON WOMACK | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2011
- [Planning] Does it matter? (Or, "Why plan in the first place?") JASON WOMACK | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2012
- [Planning] Raise your hand, if you know what yours are JASON WOMACK | SUNDAY, JULY 24, 2011
- [Planning] The "real key" to travel JASON WOMACK | TUESDAY, AUGUST 2, 2011
- [Planning] 7 motivators to consider JASON WOMACK | MONDAY, JULY 23, 2012
- [Planning] Distraction-free Productivity JASON WOMACK | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 20, 2012
- [Planning] If you could ask a mentor ANYthing, what would it be? JASON WOMACK | TUESDAY, APRIL 26, 2011
- [Planning] Your Best Just Got Better - coming soon! JASON WOMACK | SATURDAY, APRIL 9, 2011
Leadership Digital can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.