| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | ASPIRE-CS
JANUARY 19, 2011 Have You Trained Your Replacement?
Ideally that leader has identified and fully trained that person to take on the role at a moment’s notice. The navy’s leadership knew training everyone to replace anyone was a core success and survival factor. Again, I was responsible for training someone to replace me at a moment’s notice. My loader could gun.
| | ASPIRE-CS
DECEMBER 28, 2010 Note to c-suite: flaunt your learning and development | Aspire-CS
Ken G: January 4, 2011 at 5:55 am Trained staff perform better, but motivation can be a problem. Bosses on training courses or encouraging people to undertake learning is not enough – we all have that ‘what’s in it for me’ and being good or better at a job I do anyway does not always cut it. disagree. Thanks!
| | ASPIRE-CS
MARCH 6, 2013 Amazing people
Last week, I had a couple of days of travel that one could call frustrating – at least the “planes, trains and automobiles” parts.
| | ASPIRE-CS
JUNE 19, 2012 Stop Interrupting!
” – I’m pretty sure it won’t be interrupting their train of thought. am a habitual interrupter. Although I felt I’d made some changes, I became aware that I had much further to go on this goal during a meeting when I interrupted someone recently before she barely got a word out. She let me have it (deservedly so).
| || || || |
ASPIRE-CS Career Development: It’s All About Becoming Dispensable
| MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2012
She consults with organizations to develop and deploy innovative instructional designs and training
worldwide. This guest blog post by Julie Winkle Giulioni celebrates the September 18 launch of her book with Beverly Kaye, Help Them Grow or Watch Them Go: Career Conversations Employees Want. An employee works diligently to carve out a niche. MORE >>
ASPIRE-CS Learning is More Than a Spectator Sport
| MONDAY, AUGUST 22, 2011
Years of attending training
programs where I sat in a chair and listened to PowerPoint presentations had made me weary of such events. After the training
was finished, I’d head back to the office and the material I was given in the program would sit on my desk for a week or two as I got involved in the day to day craziness. MORE >>
ASPIRE-CS Professionalism in executive coaching
| SUNDAY, MAY 5, 2013
Consider the following: Get trained
: Coach-specific training
will teach you methodologies that get results. The International Coach Federation, or ICF accredited coach training
provides a solid foundation from training
organizations that have been vetted. Leaders who hire coaches might also be interested. Tweet This MORE >>
ASPIRE-CS Four Signs of Excessive Confidence
| SUNDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2011
Matt was on a train
to self-destruction. Here are some signs that your attitude may place you in the seat next to Matt on that train
: Do you believe that your ideas are the only ones worth acting on? If you don’t, your leadership train
may derail. Confidence in a leader is generally considered a good and necessary trait. MORE >>
ASPIRE-CS From predictability to potential
| SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2010
Homeboy is now a conglomerate of several non profit industries that provide training
, counseling, and work experience to rival gang members. Home Who We Are What We Do Services Contact My Favorite Blogs All Things Workplace Bob Sutton – Work Matters Brain Leaders and Learners Bret L. The children that Ms. Time for a new pair of glasses! MORE >>
- Beginning the Practice of Personal Change ASPIRE-CS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 10, 2011
- Remembering Sacred Commitments ASPIRE-CS | MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011
- Infectious Optimism ASPIRE-CS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2010
- Ten Years of Joy ASPIRE-CS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2012
- On Being a Coach ASPIRE-CS | SUNDAY, AUGUST 22, 2010
- What Success Looks Like ASPIRE-CS | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13, 2011
- Great Leadership: a Lot of This and That ASPIRE-CS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- Leadership is Darned Personal ASPIRE-CS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2010
- Thought-full Thursday: Work with Love ASPIRE-CS | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2011
- Let Them See You as Human ASPIRE-CS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- Thought-full Thursday: Safety ASPIRE-CS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2010
- Thought-full Thursday: Appreciative Leadership ASPIRE-CS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2010
- Anchors for the Leader's Soul ASPIRE-CS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- Are We Responsible for Bad Leadership? ASPIRE-CS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2010
- Thought-full Thursday: Extending Awareness ASPIRE-CS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2010
Leadership Digital can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.